Friday, April 3, 2009

BLEH.

I have been blogging for a couple weeks and I HATE IT. I get home and it feels like a chore, it's like ughhhh I have to write a review. Don't get me wrong though, I love reading, but I'm more of a keep it to myself type of person. Now, your probably asking what the hell I was thinking when I made this, I wasn't, I was forced to make this blog so my friend Jasmine, who just moved to Italy, and I could still share our love of books. So, sorry Jasmine, but you know what's been going on in my personal life, what with the police and the drug thing, SO, I say GOODBYE!!

"I'm sick and tired of everybody, thinking they know what's best for me and, maybe god wanted me to be nothing special. I'm past the point of breaking and I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it. I'll keep this gift from breaking, as long as you believe."

I hope you all have a wonderful life and continue with your love of reading!!

STEPHANIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment