Saturday, March 7, 2009

What's In A Name? (Part 2) Reading Challenge

The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.

1. A book with a "profession" in its title.
Examples might include: The Book Thief, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Historian
My Choice: Model Spy by Shannon Greenland

2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
Examples might include: Twilight, Four Past Midnight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
My Choice: The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard

3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
Examples might include: Eight Cousins, My Father's Dragon, The Daughter of Time
My Choice: The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman

4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
Examples might include: The Bluest Eye, Bag of Bones, The Heart of Darkness
My Choice: The Forest Of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan

5. A book with a "building" in its title.
Examples might include: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Little House on the Prairie, The Looming Tower
My Choice: Glass Houses (Morganville Vampire Series) by Rachel Caine

6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
Examples might include: Insomnia, Coma, The Plague
My Choice: Memoirs Of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

No comments:

Post a Comment